Terms of Service
By using the PBBM.com.ph web site, you agree with us to be bound by the following terms of service (the “Rules”):
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and must not disclose it to anyone else.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PBBM.com.ph users or any other person and you must not post any indecent or obscene, deliberately offensive, or defamatory material of any kind. If you identify any such material you should report it to us immediately as set out below.
- You must not use the PBBM.com.ph service for any criminal, illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users must check and comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the PBBM.com.ph service.
- You must ensure that you own, or are properly licensed to use, any copyright material or other intellectual property used in your Content including all images and text. You must not use any trademarks of any person without their specific written permission.
- You are responsible for any activity and Content that occurs under your screen name and you will indemnify us fully against any liability which may arise from your activities or Content.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack or otherwise interfere with the operations of PBBM.com.ph users.
- You must not spam or otherwise create or submit unwanted emails to any PBBM.com.ph members or any other person.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any computer code of a destructive nature or adverse effect.
- If we become aware, or are made aware, of any Content on PBBM.com.ph which is in breach of the Rules, we may remove any such Content at any time. You accept that by using PBBM.com.ph that you may view Content that may be in breach of the Rules and that we have no responsibility or liability for any such Content.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of PBBM.com.ph if we consider that you are in breach of any of the Rules and we may decline any person the use of PBBM.com.ph at any time at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PBBM.com.ph service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time but we will notify you via PBBM.com.ph of any such change.
- You will retain all intellectual property rights over the Content that you provide on your PBBM.com.ph profile. You can remove your profile at any time.
- We will not sell, or otherwise make available, to any other person any of your personal details and will treat your data fairly.
- Your avatar and any banner or other images or other Content may be used by us for our own publicity and marketing purposes and you grant a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to us for such use.
- You must not use any of our images or trademarks except in the ordinary use of PBBM.com.ph permitted by us.
- If you reasonably consider that any Content on PBBM.com.ph breaches the Rules or infringes your intellectual property, you should notify us immediately in writing or by email.
Any complaint or dispute must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PBBM.com.ph to locate the material;
- A factual statement by you as to why there has been a breach of the Rules. If the complaint relates to a breach of copyright or trademark or other intellectual property, then you must provide a statement about the ownership of that intellectual property. Any such statement by you shall be deemed to be warranted by you to be true, complete and accurate and you will indemnify us against any liability arising from any breach of that warranty. We may require you to provide such further information as may be reasonably necessary in our view to substantiate any complaint or your right to complain.
- If any dispute or claim arises in relation to your use of PBBM.com.ph or the Rules, it shall be governed by the laws of Philippines and you shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippine Courts.